Thursday, December 25, 2008

1993 Skybox DC Cosmic Teams Weapons Master Card (#121)



What? This is, like, the second greatest Bloodwynd foe of all time, maybe! Sure, B.W. sent him packing in their two encounters, but the second Weapons Master had totally jobbed a Justice League headlined by Superman just prior. That's pretty impressive, right?

Alright, look... I'm juggling Hanukkah and Christmas celebrations here. Suck it up, or I'll run a Bloodwynd week in the new year.

Yeah, that's what I thought!

Pencils by creator Dan Jurgens, with inks by Rick Burchett.

2 comments:

The Irredeemable Shag said...

Yikes! I'll be sure to behave with the threat of a Bloodwynd week hanging in the air! :)

Hope your holidays were great!

The Irredeemable Shag
http://onceuponageek.com

Diabolu Frank said...

I've had a Bloodwynd week before, and I assure you sir, it is nothing to sneeze about.

Great holidays, and I wish you the same!