Saturday, February 13, 2010

2005 "JLA/Avengers:Galactus vrs Brimstone" Commission by Mitch Ballard

Click to Enlarge


An amazing 11x17 commission with Thor, Wonder Woman, Silver Surfer, Green Lantern & Superman!

Since MathematicsCore liked yesterday's post so much, here's some more Brimstone! I'm sure my posting filler art has nothing to do with a tight schedule! No, it's all for you!

Anyhow, here's a larger black and white version, before it was colored above by Jang. Click here for more by Mitch Ballard.

Oh, and favoritism aside, Galactus would wipe Brimstone off his shoe with a ring of Saturn. I'm pretty sure there isn't anyone pictured in this image that couldn't do Brimstone in. I like the guy, but the Detroit Justice League, Firestorm, and a side of Cosmic Boy won't earn you a rep if the Suicie Squad can put you to rest.

1 comment:

mathematicscore said...

This is pretty cool. Thanks for thinking of me!

I agree Brimstone isn't all that tough. He's more a one issue threat, cool looking, cannon/fist fodder.

Fun just the same.