Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Justice League of Peanuts" by Dana P



Borrowed from both Crimson Lightning, where I was just reminded of it, and The Aquaman Website, where I first saw it well before I'd begun comic blogging, here's Dana P's take on the Justice League of America as portrayed by Charles Schulz's Peanuts gang. There's  Woodstock as the Atom, Pigpen as Hawkman, Schroeder as Aquaman, Snoopy as the Flash, Lucy van Pelt as Wonder Woman, Charlie Brown as Superman, Linus as Batman, Franklin as Green Lantern John Stewart, Spike as Green Arrow, and Sally Brown as Black Canary. The Martian Manhunter is also in there, and appropriate for my favorite under-appreciated Leaguer, he's cast as a Peanut too obscure for me to identify. Shermy? For more, try here.

2 comments:

LissBirds said...

I'm pretty sure J'onn is supposed to be Rerun. (Linus's little brother.) He should've been Linus, though!

Diabolu Frank said...

See, I thought about Rerun, but how could he be taller than Linus? Shapeshifting?