Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dragon*Con 2010 Best of Martian Manhunter Cosplay

The Irredeemable Shag was kind enough to not only send me tons of DragonCon 2010 Photos, but also promote their appearance on my blogs through the costume play network. That led to my being offered a link to a gallery with some awesome additional Martian Manhunter pictures. Most feature the Classic Martian Manhunter Cosplayer, and all are damned cool.

Martian Manhunters & Miss Martian Mind Meld


Justice League International: J'Onn J'Onzz shares his Oreo Cookies


Beetle & Booster steal J'Onn's cookies anyway


J'Onn J'Onzz-- Mall Cop


Martian Manhunter Monitors Middletown


Along Came J'Onzz (alternately: Cool Hand J'Onn, or just plain my favorite)



See the Full Gallery Here

More Cosplay of the Day:

3 comments:

rob! said...

Great costume, wow.

mathematicscore said...

yeah, these are way badass.

LissBirds said...

I love the one with the Oreos. That is just priceless. :)

And there'd be no shoplifting at that mall, I'd wager.