Saturday, April 23, 2011

2006 Justice League Unlimited Warm-Up Sketches by Eric Canete

Click To Enlarge


"Unlike the 90 minute images I'd do in the morning to 'warm up' (which, in all honesty was just a not-so-subtle excuse for me to burn an hour and a half before lunch rolled around), these images are dedicated specifically to the 'JLU' show I did storyboards for in its latest and last season.

Before I'd get to the task of drawing whatever the script dictated, I wanted to see - based on the model sheets - what I could do with different poses for the characters (even if it was in character to do those poses, if you know what I mean). They're all episode specific, but I only ended up using some of the poses for the actual show."

Included are the animated incarnations of Vixen, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern John Stewart, Big Barda, Deadman and Heatwave. The gallery is here.

Easter Canete Weekend

No comments: