Thursday, November 15, 2012

Suiting the Sleuth From Outer Space #5



Trying to wrap up those "race" essays that had been sitting around for months in the queues of my DC blogs at various stages of completion before the typical holiday wind down of comments wore me out on Wednesday. Guess it's time for another throwaway Martian Manhunter costume redesign. Once again, we're in the "white period," as I scaled back the Bloodwynd influence inch by inch. What we have here is a colorless unitard version of the basic Silver Age design, aside from being full pants with a stark red belt. Still rather bland, and the combination kind of reminds me of Dynamo from the T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents. Big bored pass on this.

3 comments:

will_in_chicago said...

It is not all that inspiring.

LissBirds said...

Well, it could be an alternate costume. Like dress whites?

Diabolu Frank said...

Meh. I got better.