Wednesday, April 23, 2014

2008 JLA color art by Christopher Copeland, Kristafer Anka & Fabian Schlaga

Click To Enlarge


Original Version My current job is simply ridiculous with its scheduling and workload. We can't hire in anyone with experience because they know better than to take something like this on in general, much less for such lousy pay. We also can't keep new people, who get scared off or simply worn out. Mostly, the only ones left either aren't doing the whole job and covering their tracks well enough, or leave huge bungles for the few of us who are trying to hold things together to clean up. I've already decided to make a change in May, either in my schedule/duties, or jumping ship altogether. Last night, I actually had some energy and desire to do something semi-substantial, but everything I tried to start was foiled by my wanting to link to previous posts whose illustrations are in the old Photobucket account that's used up all its bandwidth until the end of the month. Frustrated at being thwarted the one time I didn't decide to phone a post in, I chose to feature the above image... only to find that it was a collaboration between three artists whose credits I was too tired to sort out. Sorry for the late post.

2 comments:

LissBirds said...

I think I've seen this artist before, but I can't remember where...

Good luck with all the job woes...it seems like everyone is having a tough time of things. I'm starting to buy in to that whole "global consciousness" hypothesis.

Diabolu Frank said...

Nah, it's just that everyone's corporate masters are pushing folks to their limits. Fight the power!